Joe Jonas Reacts To Negative Rumours Surrounding His Divorce With Sophie Turner: ‘Don’t Believe…’

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner have been grabbing a lot of attention lately. The duo, who once was hailed the ‘IT’ couple of Hollywood and were loved by millions for their cutesy chemistry, were rumoured to be hitting a rough patch in their marriage. However, Joe and Sophie confirmed the rumours when they announced their separation on September 6, 2023, and left their massive fanbase in deep shock. Soon after the couple announced their separation, they were put on a media trial and negative rumours about the reason behind their divorce started doing rounds on the internet. And now, Joe has finally reacted to the same at his recent concert. For the unversed, Joe and Sophie tied the knot in 2019, and they are blessed with two beautiful daughters.

Joe Jonas reacts to the negative rumours surrounding his divorce with Sophie Turner

On September 10, 2023, an X handle (previously known as Twitter) dropped a video of Joe Jonas from one of his recent concerts at the Dodger Stadium, LA. In the video, the singer can be seen talking about the ongoing rumours surrounding his divorce with Sophie Turner. Talking about the same, Joe mentioned that it has been a tough week for him. He then requested his fans not to believe the negative reports about his and Sophie’s divorce reason. Mentioning that they should trust what he says, Joe said:

“It’s been a tough week, I just wanna say, look, if you don’t heart it from these lips, don’t believe it, Okay? Thank you everyone for your love and support. Me and my family love you guys.”

Leave a Comment